Britz customers can explore even more of New Zealand on their Britz adventure with Britz Bikes available as an
extra hire item with camper hire. Choose from our hybrid model, great for country trails and town riding or our Britz mountain bike for some serious off road riding. All the essentials you need, from helmets to pumps, are included in one low per day hire price and there plenty of optional extras available for those looking for that something extra.
Your Britz bike will be securely transported in our customised bike racks that are fitted to the back of the vehicle upon hire.
Helmet, flat pedals, bottle cage, rear rack, repair kit, pump, spare tube, tyre levers, multi tool and lock, and 0800 on road service.
How to book:
Simply select the Britz camper you wish to book then choose your Britz bike and bike rack from the list of additional hire items shown
- Minimum hire period is 3 days.
- All bike hire must be made at the same time as hiring a campervan and a bike rack to avoid disappointment in availability of bikes. Payment for bike hire must be made in full to Britz
- Bicycles are all general purpose mountain bikes suitable for both road use and off road conditions. Specialist bikes such as full suspension bikes, road bikes or touring bikes can be arranged for an additional charge
- Similar children's models are available on request
- Child seats are available and can be fitted on request.
- A bicycle rack will be fitted to the motorhome at the campervan depot in Auckland or Christchurch. Clients will then be required to drive to the nearby Natural High Ltd location to collect their bicycles. This enables clients to receive a quality bike of the correct size and ensures that clients receive a full briefing on the use and maintenance of the bicycles. The locations are as follows:
+ Auckland – Natural High, 10 Uenuku Way, Mangere, Auckland,
+ Christchurch – Natural High, 690A Harewood Road, Harewood, Christchurch
- Natural High Ltd has the following hours:
Summer: 1 October – 1 May:
Monday to Friday - 09:00 – 17:00,
Saturday - 10:00 – 16:00,
Sunday - Closed
Winter: 1 May – 1 October:
Monday to Friday - 09:00 – 17:00,
Saturday & Sunday - Closed
Bikes will be available for pick up and drop off from the campervan depot at weekends during winter hours. At all other times bikes must be collected and dropped off at the Natural High depot.
Please note that all bike bookings picking up in the weekend must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- A maximum of three bicycles can be carried on all 6 and 4 berth models in the Britz campervan fleet
- A maximum of 2 bicycles can be carried on the Trailblazer and Venturer 2 Berth Models in the Britz campervan fleet. Bicycle racks cannot be fitted to the Britz HiTop or Voyager models.
- A helmet (compulsory in New Zealand), cycle lock and repair kit are supplied with each bicycle
- There is no extra cost for one way hire of bicycles
- The hirer is responsible for repair or replacement costs in cases of damage or loss of the bike and accessories. This includes but is not limited to scratches to bike frames, buckled wheels, damage by keas, missing pumps, locks, multi tool kits, tyre levers and computers
- A NZ$400 bond applies to bike hires. Insurance is available from Natural High for an additional charge. Without insurance Natural High reserves the right to charge for damage or replacement costs
- No refunds will be made for early returns, late pick ups, no shows or changing your mind on the day of the pick up
- In order to assist Natural High with providing appropriate bike size on collection we would appreciate it if you could provide them your height in advance. You can contact Natural High via email at email@example.com or or phone +64 3 9822 966. When contacting them please advise your booking reference, date and location of bike pick up.