At some point many years ago New Zealand (more specifically, Queenstown) was dubbed the adventure capital of the world. We couldn't agree with this statement more if we wanted to, however we'd also like to remind you there's more to your visit to New Zealand than hurling yourself out of a plane or off a bridge.
Here are our 13 favourite photos of New Zealand igniting a serious case of wanderlust in our bellies!
1. There's always somewhere to chill out, like in Wanaka where you'll find the most photographed tree in New Zealand #ThatWanakaTree
2. Where every hike rewards you with incredible views like this
3. And you can frolick in flowers and sunshine
4. If you're lucky, you might even be invited to tea at a hobbit's house
5. You'll be welcomed in the most beautiful way…
6. Where rugby is the main religion….
7. You can be blown away by bubbling, hissing earth
8. Trees are too big to be hugged by just one person
9. Giant Burgers the size of your head are enjoyed with a view like this…
10. Where you are too scared to blink, because glow worms can't really be *this* beautiful, can it?
11. You'll sleep under the most beautiful galaxy of stars you can imagine
12. And winter magic is all around you
13. New Zealand. Why wouldn't you?